Summit EvaluationIn collaboration with the Epicenter research team, Epicenter's external evaluators SageFox Consulting Group co-developed and administered a survey for Epicenter Research Summit attendees.
The survey was designed to help answer these guiding evaluation questions:
1. To what extent has the Research Summit met its stated goals?
- Strengthen the entrepreneurship and entrepreneurship education research community
- Highlight and share the latest research findings from the community
- Identify new questions in entrepreneurship education research
- Create new connections and collaborations in this community
2. What aspects of the Summit were most and least successful?
3. What are the next steps in building and sustaining this community?
The survey was administered online one week after the Summit, from August 12 to 30; invitees received a reminder on August 26.
Download the evaluation report »
657 page views