University Innovation Fellows
Trained students to create opportunities for their peers to develop an entrepreneurial mindset and creative confidence.
Pathways to Innovation Program
Helpde faculty and administrators fully integrate entrepreneurship and innovation into undergraduate engineering education.
Fostering Innovative Generations Studies
Research on program models, student interests, curriculum development and communityLearn More
- 29 Schools Collaborate on National Initiative to Attract and Retain New STEM Students
April 13, 2016
- 155 Students Named University Innovation Fellows
February 23, 2016
- The Future of Epicenter: A Letter from the PIs
February 09, 2016
- 14 Higher Education Teams Selected for Pathways to Innovation Program
December 01, 2015
- 150 students from 52 schools join University Innovation Fellows program
October 26, 2015